GRAND 9-ROOM HOME WITH GREAT GATED PARKING
This sprawling, nine-room student house was designed in 1901 by renowned architect John C. Austin, whose work included City Hall, the Griffith Observatory, the Shrine Auditorium and USC’s Old College.
Today this grand home boasts:
- Nine spacious bedrooms, ranging from 175 to 290 square feet.
- Three complete, tiled bathrooms and a fourth shower.
- A fully-equipped kitchen, with gas stove, microwave, dishwasher and four full-size refrigerators.
- A large, gated parking lot with FREE parking for every student.
- A USC-style bicycle rack.
- Convenient, coin-operated washer and dryer.
- Individual room air conditioning.
Rent includes parking, gardening and weekly housekeeping in common areas. Students share the cost of utilities.
Woodcraft Manor is in an area popular with students, six blocks north of campus and a five-minute walk to a free USC bus stop. The area is patrolled by USC’s Department of Public Safety and served by USC Campus Cruisers. Close to grocery stores, pizza shops, Bacari wine bar, Nature’s Brew Coffee and Kitchen, and the 23rd Street Cafe.
Our 12-month lease starts August 16. For an appointment to view, please call Janice Robinson at (213) 663-3023.