LARGE ROOMS WITH HIGH CEILINGS IN A RESTORED CITY LANDMARK
Wallace House will charm and intrigue you with its spacious rooms, high ceilings, wide hallways and century-old moldings. Our restoration won an award from the city’s Office of Historic Resources.
Inside you’ll find our two largest apartments – a 3-bedroom, ground-floor flat and a huge, 7-bedroom apartment occupying the top two floors.
Both apartments feature:
- Eat-in kitchens with ceramic tiled floors, granite counters and modern appliances.
- Tiled bathrooms with Delta showers.
- Sound-dampening carpet in all rooms and hallways.
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning in every bedroom.
- Gated rear-yard parking (no charge).
- Convenient, on-site coin laundry.
Residents pay for electricity, gas and internet service. We pay for water and for trash pickup.
Wallace House is an easy five blocks north of USC, in a neighborhood popular with students, patrolled by USC’s Department of Public Safety and served by USC Campus Cruisers. The free USC bus stops one block away, and the house is a short walk to grocery stores, pizza shops, Bacari West Adams wine bar, Nature’s Brew Coffee and Kitchen, and the 23rd Street Cafe.
Our 12-month leases start August 16. For more information or an appointment to view, please email us or call Janice Robinson at (213) 663-3023.