PRIVATE ROOMS WITH PRIVATE OR SHARED BATHROOMS FOR GRADUATE STUDENTS ONLY - GATED PARKING
For 20 years this spacious home was the finest inn in University Park. Now it’s a unique, furnished residence for graduate students only – a comfortable place to live and study within walking distance of the USC campus.
Inside you’ll find:
- Eleven private bedrooms, furnished or unfurnished, ranging from 125 to 260 square feet.
- Five of the bedrooms have private bathrooms.
- Two of the bedrooms share a bathroom.
- Four of the bedrooms are paired in 2-bedroom suites, with a bathroom in each suite.
- Each room is unique. Most feature traditional inn furniture: desks, desk chairs, dressers and comfortable beds.
Other great features include:
- A gourmet kitchen, 22 feet long, with two gas stoves, two sinks, four full-size refrigerators, a microwave oven and a built-in dishwasher.
- A 19-foot-long dining room and a 13-foot living room.
- High-speed internet throughout the house.
- Individual room heating and air conditioning.
- A gated parking lot and a USC-style bicycle rack.
- Convenient, on-site washer and dryer.
Rent includes weekly housekeeping in common areas. Students share the cost of utilities. Designated, gated parking spots are available at $100 a month.
Park Villa is in an area popular with students – just minutes on foot from the free bus to USC, the Dash Bus to downtown and the Metro A Line (light rail) to anywhere in Los Angeles. It’s a 5-minute bike ride or 20-minute walk to campus, with two dozen fast-food outlets along the way. The area is patrolled by USC’s Department of Public Safety and served by USC’s Campus Cruisers and free Lyft service.
Our 12-month lease starts August 16, but early move-ins may be possible. For an appointment to view, please call Janice Robinson at (213) 663-3023.