1/2 BLOCK FROM USC BUS AND 23RD STREET CAFE
A gleaming wood staircase welcomes you to this beautifully preserved Victorian home. Inside you’ll find:
- Six great bedrooms with original brass light fixtures.
- A spacious living/dining room with original cabinetry.
- Beautiful wood floors.
- An efficient kitchen with gas range, microwave, three refrigerators and convenient dishwasher.
- Three tiled bathrooms with Delta showers and modern fixtures.
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning in each room.
- On-site coin laundry.
- Free gated parking for cars and bicycles.
Rent of $7,000 a month includes weekly housekeeping and gardening. Students share the cost of utilities.
Weston House is six blocks north of USC in a neighborhood popular with students, patrolled by USC’s Department of Public Safety and served by USC Campus Cruisers. The free USC bus stops 1/2 block away, and the house is a short walk to grocery stores, pizza shops, Bacari wine bar, Nature’s Brew Coffee and Kitchen, and the 23rd Street Cafe.
Our 12-month lease starts August 16. For more information or an appointment to view, please email us or call Janice Robinson at (213) 663-3023.