Click on plans for photos and details.
A gleaming wood staircase welcomes you to this beautifully preserved Victorian home. Inside you'll find:
- Six great bedrooms - at $900 and $950 a month - with original Victorian light fixtures.
- A furnished dining room with original cabinetry.
- Beautiful wood floors.
- An efficient kitchen with gas range, microwave, three refrigerators and convenient dishwasher.
- Three tiled bathrooms with Delta showers and modern fixtures.
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning in each room.
- On-site coin laundry.
- USC-style bicycle racks in the gated rear yard.
There's free weekly housekeeping and gated parking. Students share the cost of utilities.
Weston House is six blocks north of USC in a neighborhood popular with students, patrolled by USC's Department of Public Safety and served by USC Campus Cruisers. The USC tram stops 1/2 block away, and the house is a short walk to grocery stores, pizza shops, Bacaro L.A. wine bar, Nature's Brew Coffee and Kitchen, and the 23rd Street Cafe.
Our 12-month lease starts August 16. For more information or an appointment to view, please email us or call Janice Robinson at (213) 663-3023.